Freight, Demurrage, Defense
- Charter Party Disputes
- Freight & Demurrage Collections
Collision (Fixed and
- Surge Damage
- Break Bulk
- Bulk Shipments
- Liquid Cargoes
- Third Party Recoveries
- General Average
- Third Parties
- Medical Bill Audit
- Repatriation of ill/injured crew
Hull & Machinery
- Ocean-Going Vessels
- Fishing Vessels
- Tugs & Barges
Fines and Violations
- Immigration & Naturalization
- United States Customs Service
- Violations of Marine Safety Regulation
- Drug Smuggling & Illegal Cargoes
- United States Cost Guard
- Stowaways & Repatriation
- Oil Pollution
- Repatriate Foreign Crewmembers through our specialized in-house travel agency (Rite Travel)
- Perform field surveys of damages to pleasure craft
Evaluation of Claims and Safety Practices
- Evaluate claims handling procedures, safety policies, and operations. Develop programs to improve an organization's loss record. Assess level of risk for underwriters.
- Resolving claims prior to incurring the cost of extensive litigation is the key to controlling losses.
Litigation / Arbitration / Mediation
- Management of pre-trial preparation, litigation strategy, arbitration, mediation and post-trial briefing, and reviews of legal fees.
- Appear at arbitration hearings as well as submit pre-hearing and post-hearing briefs.
- Attend court ordered mediations for and on behalf of clients.
Claims and Safety Audits
- Review and audit claim files; independent evaluations and reserve setting.
Third Party Administration
- Claims Administration
- Medial Bill Audit Services
- Information Systems
- Longshore & Harbor Workers
- Risk Management
- Workers Compensation — State Act
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Asset Search Analysis
- Complete Claims Investigations
- Physician Background Checks